Hotel reservation: To receive the group-discounted rate: of $99. Conference Attendees must mention they are with "Hmong District of Christian & Missionary Alliance" All reservations must be made by 06-03-2019 and may do so by calling the main reservation line: (866) 837-4241, or via Marriotts online booking site.
Registration ends April 30, 2019. A $10 Late fee will apply.
Online registration will be closed on June 15, 2019
After June 15, walk-in registration is accepted at the conference with late fee applied
41st Annual Conference Q & A
Conference Registration/Check-in: June 30, 10:00AM
Hotel Check Out: July 5, 11:00AM
Airport: Kansas City International Aiport (MCI)
Shuttle Services: TBA
Conference Program: TBA
1-2 Student: Register Here
3 Students or more: Register Here
VBS Emergency and Consent Form: Download here
Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com
Vendors: Please fill out this Form (pdf) and follow the process.
Pay vendor fee through registration by selecting vendor
CM&A 2019 ALLIANCE COUNCIL
If you attend the Alliance General Council this year, Sunshine Hmong Alliance Church in Plant City, Florida will be hosting a "Special Dinner" on Sunday June 2, 2019 for Hmong District guests at 4:00pm. Their church service starts at 2:00pm if you can join. Please contact Kx. Zaam Lis Thoj for further questions.
Sunshine Hmong Alliance Church
3640 North Frontage Rd. Plant City, FL 33565
Tel: 863-704-4711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pastors' and Leaders' Retreat will be held in each of the 7 regions. It will start Friday nigh and end on Saturday late afternoon. We'll have time to fellowship, to hear God's vision for the future, and to plan for our own vision and goals for the next four years.
1. Senior Pastor needed: Tulsa Hmong Alliance Church.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Click for Job Description
2. Short-Term Youth Ministry Opening
3. Youth Pastor Needed: Owasso Hmong Alliance Church. Owasso, OK. Contact: Pastor Shong Vue Lor, 918-730-2773
4. Part-Time Pastor Needed: Christian Fellowship Church, Wausau, WI. Contact: Mary Thao (N. Txawj Yeej Thoj) 612-345-2697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Lead Pastor Needed: CITY ON A HILL (COAH), Warren, MI. See Job Description. For further questions about this opportunity to serve God, please call 313-570-7830 or email email@example.com
Note: All ministry positions posted here are for applicants to contact the local church for more information only. All pastoral positions are placed by the Hmong District Office. Please contact DS for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hmong Bible
- Hmong Hymnal
- Church Ministry Resources
- HCI resources
- TEE Books and Guides
- MSP Books and Guides
- Audio and Video Resources
NOTE: For special shipping price on large
orders, please call for assistance.
HMONGDISTRICT Office Hours
9AM - 5PM (Mountain Time Zone)
MAIN PHONE: (877) 521-7814