Anyone who wishes to serve in a Hmong District church needs to contact the district superintendent by email if you are a pastor and send a resume if you are a Bible graduated student or a MSP student. Without such contact or information, the district does not know who you are or if you are looking for service with Hmong District.

It does not mean that once a person is accredited either by the school, other district, or Hmong District automatically becomes a pastor. He needs to be called by a church and appointed by the district superintendent in order to become a pastor. One cannot contact a church to apply for a position either, unless this is a church worker position. All the pastoral positions are placed at the district office, and the Hmong District Superintendent can be reach at Hmong Histrict (303) 252-1793 or email: