Becoming Licensed with the Hmong District of C&MA
1. Applicants will complete the Next Steps form and be connected with an experienced Alliance staff member who will help guide their exploration of service within the C&MA.
2. Once approved, applicants will then submit an Application for Ministry and a Doctrinal Questionnaire to the superintendent of the Alliance district in which they seek to serve.
3. Applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission, vision, and distinctives of the C&MA and a willingness to submit to constituted C&MA authority.
4. The district superintendent will arrange for an interview with the License, Ordination, and Consecration Committee (LO&CC). Applicants will submit to an oral examination on the doctrinal distinctives, history, and polity of the C&MA as well as other matters that the LO&CC may require.
5. Approved applicants must have completed an Alliance Distinctives and Polity Course; the LO&CC may require additional readings or papers at its discretion.
6. If applicants are not ordained/consecrated, they must agree to work toward ordination/consecration based on the requirements in the Uniform Policy on Ordination and Consecration.
7. Applicants will bear any expense associated with the application process.
HMONG DISTRICT LO&CC COMMITTEE MEMBERS
If you have questions, please contact:
Kx. Num Yig Hawj: email@example.com
Kx. Swm Xeeb Yaaj: firstname.lastname@example.org