With The Hmong District of C&MA
It is truly an honor to serve God. If you wishes to serve God in a local church of the Hmong District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, please contact the Hmong District Superintendent in the email provided below. If you're already a Licensed Pastor or a Bible College Graduate or a MSP Graduate without a license, you may send your resume as well. This will help the District Superintendent know where you are and place you in the proper process for service opportunities.
When a person is accredited either by the National Office, other districts, or the Hmong District, it doesn't mean the person can automatically becomes a pastor anywhere without proper placement. He needs to be called by a local church and appointed by the District Superintendent in order to be a pastor of a local church. A person may not contact a local church directly to apply for a licensed pastoral position. All pastoral positions are placed at the Hmong District Office. The District Superintendent can be reached at (303) 252-1793 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming Licensed with the Hmong District of C&MA
1. Applicants will complete the Next Steps form and be connected with an experienced Alliance staff member who will help guide their exploration of service within the C&MA.
2. Once approved, applicants will then submit an Application for Ministry and a Doctrinal Questionnaire to the superintendent of the Alliance district in which they seek to serve.
3. Applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission, vision, and distinctives of the C&MA and a willingness to submit to constituted C&MA authority.
4. The district superintendent will arrange for an interview with the License, Ordination, and Consecration Committee (LO&CC). Applicants will submit to an oral examination on the doctrinal distinctives, history, and polity of the C&MA as well as other matters that the LO&CC may require.
5. Approved applicants must have completed an Alliance Distinctives and Polity Course; the LO&CC may require additional readings or papers at its discretion.
6. If applicants are not ordained/consecrated, they must agree to work toward ordination/consecration based on the requirements in the Uniform Policy on Ordination and Consecration.
7. Applicants will bear any expense associated with the application process.